Payment is due at the time of service
Intake Session: $180 - $200 *depending on your insurance
Intake Session: $180 - $200 *
Regular Session: $135 - $160 *depending on your insurance
Regular Session: $135 - $160 *
*depending on your insurance
Billing Contact Information:
Phone: 801-655-5450 Ext: 104FAX: 385-225-9327
We understand that therapy can sometimes be a financial challenge. That’s why we’ve created a self-pay program, designed with families and individuals in mind, to make therapy more affordable and accessible for everyone. We're here for you!
It may be especially helpful for those whom:
- - Do not have insurance
- - Have insurance, but it does not include mental health benefits
- - Have insurance, but have high-deductible plans (session cost will not be applied to deductible)
Bishop / Clergy Pay
We’re happy to let you know that we can offer special arrangements for Bishops and Clergy members. Each situation is unique, so we take a personalized approach to ensure your needs are met. Feel free to reach out, and we’ll be more than happy to discuss the details and options with you!
- Welcome, and thank you for considering us for your behavioral health needs. Understanding your health insurance coverage is an essential step in accessing our services. We acknowledge the complexity of health insurance plans, as they come with varied coverage policies and benefits. As such, the contract is directly between you and your insurance provider. For detailed information on your specific coverage, including referrals and authorizations, we kindly encourage you to reach out to your insurance company or benefits administrator. This will ensure clarity and a smooth process, as you'll be informed of any amounts not covered by your plan.
- - At this time, we want to inform our esteemed clients that Medicare is not accepted in our facility. However, we are pleased to announce that we do accept Select Health and U of U Medicaid Plans.
- - Please note, the Select Health Signature Plan is not accepted currently.